Insurance Quotes 博狗Bodog header

Compare Major Medical Insurance Plans

Get Major Medical Plan Quotes Online - Medical Health Plans


When shopping for major medical insurance plans, you need to understand what you are buying. When it comes to researching major medical plans, the Internet is definitely your friend as it can greatly speed up the entire process. With the medical insurance websites currently available, you are able to see what plans are available, compare your options, and even purchase a medical plan all at one central location.

eHealthInsurance is the most popular website when it comes to finding the right medical insurance plan for you. Because they are licensed to sell insurance in all 50 states, eHealthInsurance has a relationship with over 180 of the nation's leading medical health plan providers. By letting you research your options, get no-obligation quotes, and even purchase medical health plans online, eHealthInsurance makes the process of getting medical coverage very quick and easy, and you don't even have to get up from your computer.

Comparing Major Medical Insurance Plans

When trying to find the right medical plan, you need to compare the different parts of competing policies, including:

  • Monthly Cost - Only when comparing two major medical insurance plans that offer pretty much the same benefits can you compare the premiums. You have to compare the price of very similar plans in order to be making an apples-to-apples comparison.
  • Your Deductible - The annual amount you have to pay out of pocket before the medical insurance plan starts paying out fully is called your deductible. The deductible plays a part in determining your monthly premium, because generally the higher your deductible, the lower your premium.
  • Your Copayment - Depending on the medical health plan you choose, you might be required to pay a certain amount any time you visit a medical office, have a prescription filled, or make use of another medical benefit. This fixed amount is called your copayment.
  • Coinsurance Amount - Some medical plans will require you to pay a percentage of the total allowed cost. This is called coinsurance and works like this: You may be required to pay 20% of the costs out of pocket and your medical plan pays for the remaining 80%.
  • Maximum Out of Pocket Amount - Major medical plans will generally have a limit to the amount you have to pay out of pocket each year. Once you reach this limit, the medical plan will no longer require you to pay out of pocket as they will pick up the tab.
  • Medical Exclusions - Medical insurance plans generally will not cover every single medical procedure and the ones they don't cover are called exclusions. You need to understand what is and is not covered by a particular plan you are considering.

There are many things to consider when comparing medical plans. It is not as simple as choosing the least expensive coverage. eHealthInsurance makes the whole process of comparing major medical plans much easier than it was just a few years ago.

Getting Quotes for Major Medical Plans

An online service such as eHealthInsurance makes it simple to compare medical health plans from leading insurance carriers from the comforts of your desktop computer. The medical insurance plan quotes you receive from eHealthInsurance are the lowest possible as insurance rates are determined by your state's insurance commissioner. No matter who you buy a medical health plan from, you will be paying the same premium. Since eHealthInsurance doesn't charge you for their great service, take advantage of what they have to offer!

Receive no-obligation quotes for medical insurance plans from eHealthInsurance today!